Thursday, May 10, 2007

Changes

Due to my recent woeful inability to post anything, I have decided to make a little change to the blog. Starting today, I'll try to post a new picture every few days to keep things from getting too stale. (And I'll also keep writing when I can.) Hopefully, this will prevent any more month-long post droughts. これから頑張ります!

Today's pictures are brought to you by the words ugly and pretty.

Ugly:



This was the result of my failed attempt to do a load of laundry, answer the phone, reserve a bus to Fukuoka, find my lost jazz music, and cook dinner at the same time. Dinner was supposed to be okonomiyaki (a sort of Japanese pancake with cabbage, pork, squid etc. inside) but it turned out a little blacker than I had hoped. I tried to eat it but wisely gave up in the middle.



Pretty:
Flowers that the jazz band received at one of our performances. For some reason, the Band Mastaa decided to give them to me. Pretty sweet.

4 comments:

Lee's Discount Store said...

you could start a project 365 too! XD
~Chris

Lindsay said...

yeah, I've been thinking about it. I've enjoyed looking at your pictures. \(^u^)/

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose, I think I would rather have you give me flowers than cook me dinner from the looks of that panful of whatever! Ha! Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

haha your grandma's funny. the flowers sure are pretty.