Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Picture a Day?

Today's post is brought to you by the fairy sprites of the Enchanted Forest:


a.k.a. Tamura-san, a lady who sings with me in the band, and the Shinto Priest/pianist. We were practicing at Tamura-san's cafe one morning, and one of her customers brought by some vegetables. I forget what this particular one was called, but it looks like the biggest rhubarb I have ever seen, or something out of Honey I Shrunk the Kids...

...er wait...on second thought, I guess I lied. They're not that big...

Anyway, I was looking through old pictures this morning and found some interesting ones, so I'm thinking I'll try to post a new one here each day.

We'll see how long this lasts...I seem to remember promising to post a picture a day sometime last year, and somehow that never happened.... (>_<);;

No comments: